Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Captivated

I quite enjoy browsing through blogs and more and more frequently I realize that most of the blogs I wish to follow are hosted by Blogger.  After seeing a post a few weeks ago from a friend on Facebook, I remembered that I once had an online blog.  An "LJ" actually.  I logged in and read a few of my old posts and realized that I am not the same insecure, hurting girl that I once was.  Thinking back on that today, after reading part of another chapter in the book Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge, I decided it would be good to have a blog again.

If anything, I would like to share with others who I really am, or rather, who I am striving to be.  Sometimes I get upset.  I post irrational things (on facebook) and then I regret it.  I am hoping to shed that habit.  I don't want to be seen as an irrational person.  But I do want to be understood.  Don't we all?

So please, feel free to join me on this journey.  I assume I will post crafty things sometimes, other times my musings about something I've read, maybe an occasional prayer or even some rantings about life.

But again, I beg you to bear with me through this.  And if you would, pray with me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment