Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Change change change

Drinking: Tea
Listening to: Yoshi's chattering

So much transition lately...  And so much more to come.  It's hard.  Even though growing up my life was in a constant state of transition... Actually, I can't remember a time when I was settled, AT ALL...  I still have such a hard time dealing with change...

I hate having to make decisions... Especially big ones.  I hate money.  I really hate it.  I wish money was non-existant.  Yes, I know, that wouldn't work.  Whatever.  I don't care.


God continues to amaze me in His provision...  I can't remember a time when Christ wasn't completely holding me in His arms.  I know that everything is going to "work together for my good".

I'm letting go of these worries...  These regrets and these fears.  I'm letting Him scoop me up in His arms and be my comfort.

"Because, You make all things work together for my good."

Orthodontist app tomorrow morning and a doc's app next week.  Be in prayer for me please.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment